DATE: June 15th, June 16th, June 17th, 2021
Please register on the 6/15/21 registration page for all three dates.
Only 50 spots available! Register now to claim your spot.
If registration is full, please email email@example.com to be added to our waitlist.
CPCA has partnered with the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) to host the Virtual Training for New Clinical Directors. This is a foundational and essential building block in your career development as a health center Clinical Director. This 3-day training provides the core knowledge and addresses the core competencies that all health center Clinical Directors need to function as effective managers, leaders, and advocates for their health centers and communities. In addition to providing contextual knowledge regarding the history, terminology, political evolution, and regulatory expectations of the Health Center Movement, course content also focuses on developing competencies in evolving healthcare issues.
The comprehensive course package includes:
Clinical Leadership Development Core Competencies
Small-Group Case Study Discussions
These components come together to provide you with a high-quality training. As such, your active participation in the entire training is required. Continuing education credits are available.
- Describe the role and general history of Health Centers and National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
- Translate the performance evaluation, review and accreditation process into daily working recall
- Describe the five advantages of the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) versus regular malpractice insurance and articulate why scope must be addressed in the Operational Site Visit (OSV) and in Form 5C
- Describe, define and recall the common funding sources, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and the associated regulatory expectations
- Differentiate between Quality Management metrics associated with both outcome and process measurements
- Define and differentiate the three levels of a Clinical Director
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact email@example.com.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5BusinessDaysPriorToEventDate.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
*Last year, in recognition of the tremendous financial stress members were facing and to ensure that important and timely information could be accessed with no barriers, CPCA elected to waive training fees for the entire membership year (April 1,2020- March 31, 2021) and offer all training at no cost. As we continue to work in this pandemic environment to provide members the support they need, we must also plan for the future while supporting community health centers in improving the health status of their communities through advocacy, education, and services. Which is why the Board of Directors approved a budget in February that reflects a reinstatement of training fees effective for trainings taking place on or after April 1, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please email us at email@example.com.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.